WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The knowledge and experience gained from employing this new generation of quick curing spray waterproofing polyurea & polyurethane foam insulation technology continues to play a major role in the ongoing success of the company. Today, with our strong reputation for using tomorrow’s technology in today’s industry, PT. Wahana Indoko Pratama remains the leader in spray waterproofing (Polyurea) and spray Polyurethane Foam (Pufoam) insulation coating solutions for our customers.
PT. Wahana Indoko Pratama (WIP) is primarily an industrial contractor with vast field knowledge of installing specialist systems backed by a dedicated team of professional engineers who are able to design real world solutions. Having an unbiased source of products WIP are able to offer the best combination of products to truly meet the customer's needs.
To be regarded as a regional leader industrial contractor. Offering professional services that represent the interests of all stakeholders that can be relied on time after time.
Our primary goal is simple, "Quality". To achieve this both parties must understand the concept of "Quality" and because of this we choose to work with customers that are interested in quality and are prepared to apply their resources to achieve it. To achieve our goal we must deliver the project to meet the design or process requirements, without non-conformances, on time and within budget to remain competitive and be able to offer the customer the right solution at the right price.
- Name : PT. WAHANA INDOKO PRATAMA
- Address : Ruko Golf Lake Residence Venice Blok B no.18-19 RT/RW 014/011 Jln. Kamal Raya Outer Ring Road Kelurahan Cengkareng Timur Kecamatan Cengkareng Jakarta Barat 11730
- Telephone :(021) 229 59 888
- Founded : Akta No. 124, 28 July 1993
- NPWP No : 01.635.199.1-074.000
- Legitimation : c2-9262 HT.01.01.Th.95
- SIUP : 08137.01/1.824.271
- TDP : 09.05.1.46.25387
- President Director : Chrees Sutandjati
- Bank Reference : BCA Capem Batu Ceper Jakarta, A/C No.224-300-8191
- PKP : PEM-15/UP/WPJ.06/KP.1303/2005