Polyurethane waterproofing is a rapid cure, one component, cold
applied, moisture-triggered, aliphatic-aromatic pure
polyurethane membrane based on unique i-Cure®
- Waterproofing Membrane On Exposed Flat And Pitched Roofs Both For New Construction And Refurbishment Of Old Roofs.
- Adheres To Various Substrates Including Concrete, Cementitious Substrates And Bitumen Sheets
- Pure Polyurethane
- One Hour Rain Resistant
- One Material For Horizontal And Vertical Surfaces (1st And 2nd Layer)
Barrier cron is a two component, inorganic modified acrylic polyurethane light stabilizer hybrid UV protective coating for urethane and urea roofing system.
- UV stable protective coating with excellent weathering resistance
- UV protective coating for UV exposed urethane and urea roofing systems
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Good adhesion with urethane and urea waterproofing layer Good weaterability by Light stabilizer (HALS : Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer) hybrid polymer better than using light stabilizer additives. Barrier cron has the unprecedented excellent weatherability not to be provided with the additive by the hybrid polymer which incorporated Light stabilizer (HALS) in a molecular frame.
- By ceramic (inorganic), the self-cleaning characteristics were realized.